This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- These books are designed at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an out-pour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities included are both practical and contextualised so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races - displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- This particular book is suitable for children who can read independently. We suggest this book is suitable for children aged 8+ but every child is different!
- The book contains bucket loads of faith-filled fun. There are tonnes of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalise.
Recommended Age: 8+